Friday, July 11, 2008

My Little Monster


I get that I'm pathetic because I have no children and this dog is the closest thing I'm going to get to one at the moment.  I feel like one of those loser pet owners who obsesses about their dog like its their child.  Everyone seems to be blogging lately and we all know how well I like to follow trendy new fads (i.e. Harry Potter).  Well I caved and decided this was a good way for you guys to see pictures of me (mostly Cody) in MN, since emailing takes so long and I can only do 3 pictures at once.  Here are a few pics from the past few weeks to get started.  


He won't be able to fit under there much longer.
He loves to paw at his water and make an absolute mess, sometimes even dumping his entire dish over.
And he is OBSESSED with water.  Way more than food.
I hate that he has a basketball
Just goofy.  His ear is now floppy - I don't get it.  It was always up until this past weekend.


4 comments:

LouAnn said...

Kee-ute! I like the tongue

Scott said...

Did you mean Mike or Codi is gay?

Tami Tennant said...

Codi will TURN gay.

Anonymous said...

so i am laughing hysterically right now. you are a lot funnier in a blog than you are in real life. Im partly kidding. i kinda think roger is a gay dog too, so maybe codi and roger could hang out.