You can see Davis busting a move on the dance floor. Awesome. I love that little kid. Plus he loves me.
Here is how a conversation went between Jamie and I while we were in Utah:
J: I'm not really mean am I?
Me: No, only to us. (the family)
J: Well that's ok because you guys have to love me.
Me: We don't HAVE to....
J: Yeah, but you're stuck with me. Plus, it would just make eternity a liiiiitle bit easier.
That made me crack up. She also told me very decisively "I will sell my kidney before I sell Baxter!"
Speaking of dogs...This one
taught this one
how to open the back door. Great. Just what he needs to learn. Its open minimum 10 times a night. Apparently all 4 dogs know how to open it now.
Here are the 3 big dogs just hanging out together.
And every so often I go out back to find Cody hanging out in the bushes. He'll pop his head out to see who's coming outside. It makes me giggle every time because I wonder why he's not running up to me, then a little head pops out of the bushes - just checking to see what's going on.

1 comment:
Sorry I took all the crazy pics of Davis on your camera... I need copies though. He is such a nut. He does love you! I love all the pics from the open house, and I especially love the picture of Cody's head sticking out of the bushes. Classic. Davis is sitting on my lap telling me to write a message for him. He says "I wuv you."
Post a Comment