Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caribbean (Part 1)

Here is a sneak peak of some more pictures that will be coming soon from my trip to the British Virgin Islands - Tortola to be exact.  BEST TRIP EVER!!  Here is a general summary of my week: wake up early, float in the ocean for long periods of time, lay on the beach reading and/or doing crosswords all afternoon, play bocce ball on the beach, go home and sit in the pool, eat yummy dinner, lay out on the veranda reading, eat grilled pineapple and other fruits, game night every night for hours, and more pool time at night.  Oh and I hardly ever slept.  I think it was the island.  It energized me and it was so enthralling being there that I had so much energy and I was never tired.

Looking out to the right....



Looking straight down....
Looking off to the left....


Snorkeled out and around that thing sticking out.


And the view from the pool....I was in the pool at least once a day and every night looking at stars.  I spent most of my time hanging on that edge looking out at the view.

 

And me posing stupid in front of the pretty sunset.

2 comments:

Mull Family said...

Looks so amazing. Though I think when you said, "best trip ever," you probably meant to say, "would have been the best trip ever if my best friend Cherie had been there, but sadly I will have to settle for something just short of the best trip ever because nothing could ever live up to that title without her." Right? That's what you meant to say, right? jk! Also, I have this sneaky suspicion that you left out some details about your activities, but I'm just speculating.

Rach said...

you look so tan in that last picture! looks and sounds like so much fun! can't wait to see part 2 :)