Friday, August 15, 2008

Can you say "awkward"?


So, I thought a while ago about accumulating as many pictures as I can of Cody when he gets into these awkward positions. He seems to have these moments more often than not and they just crack me up. Usually I can't get the camera fast enough to capture these moments, but here are a few.

Right before this picture he was actually chewing on the side of the laundry basket. Then when I looked at him, he conveniently stopped and leaned his head against it like he was just laying like that the whole time.


In the laundry basket at an awkward moment. I think this looks so funny. I think he was starting to yawn.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea I have to say that mike looks even dumber than Codi does. haha




p.s. and it is taking me forever to post this comment because I can't pass the word verification test. I hate those things

Carrie said...

Yeah, I definitely think the awkwardness in these pictures comes from mike. Especially when he's trying to cover Codi's genitals

Anonymous said...

i love that carrie called them "genitals" instead of balls or nuts. its so grown up and mature sounding.

LouAnn said...

I'm so glad I've raised such polite young ladies