BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
Also, I hate blogging oh so much. Maybe I am really retarded but it has literally taken me DAYS to post this one post. Its really ridiculous. Its worse than trying to format something in Word. Seriously. I know you know what I mean. When you try to indent a paragraph and you hit "tab" about a million times but the paragraph stays locked in its place, not moving one little bit! Don't even get me started on trying to get any sort of bullets or numbering system to line up correctly either. You still start making a list and numbers 1 and 2 will line up perfectly and the second line will be indented beautifully. Then you get to number 3 on your list and somehow Word has decided to change the format mid-list so your next point is now in a block paragraph form and NOT indented and you get so frustrated spending an hour and a half trying to fix the format that you end up closing down without saving and starting all over. I hate Word. My blog decided to reformat and move all my pictures and I have a hell of a time just trying to get my cursor where I want it. There has got to be an easier way!!! Its driving me crazy. That was a long vent. I've been doing that lately. Just ask Carrie. So anyway, I can't blog. Maybe its because I'm doing it on a Mac and the blog world is not "Mac friendly". I have started to feel like I'm falling into the "older generation" lately though. You know, like the people you have to show where the print button is. I think Jamie had to show me how to use her ipod a few months ago. That was a reality check. I'm not into electronics anymore I guess. I'm getting dumber. Kids laugh at people like me. How sad. So in summary, if someone can show me how to blog, I would really appreciate it. It shouldn't be this hard to just get a few pictures on here with a few words in the right place! Also, I wish I had something cooler to blog about than my dog. I guess this will do for now.
3 comments:
We knew that Cody was going to be gay when Mike insisted on spelling his name Codi - he is gender confused (Hmm. . . Mike and/or Codi)
I love the before and after pictures. cute idea. P.S. blogging is hard for me too... not because of the formatting or all of those pesky "technology troubles" that you older generation folks have, but because I have a 1 year old boy who thinks it is funny to grab the keyboard and mouse while I am using them. Makes things a bit tricky. Oh, I better go, I have to get ready for my word verification test. Jamie warned me that they can be really tough!
hi. Here is tarin's website with the baby pics. enjoy. http://gallery.me.com/benjchristensen#gallery
Post a Comment