Here are pictures and a video from the last week. Codi learned a new trick, and then raking leaves on Saturday he plopped his big butt wherever the heck he felt like, which was usually in the middle of a pile of freshly raked leaves. He also liked to chase the rake and try to eat leaves I threw in the air. Oh yeah, and another awkward picture. And me with my really ugly red hair before I changed it.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
That's some dog!
Here are pictures and a video from the last week. Codi learned a new trick, and then raking leaves on Saturday he plopped his big butt wherever the heck he felt like, which was usually in the middle of a pile of freshly raked leaves. He also liked to chase the rake and try to eat leaves I threw in the air. Oh yeah, and another awkward picture. And me with my really ugly red hair before I changed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment