Last Saturday night I was bitten (bit?) by a 160 pound Great Dane. Mike went first and nothing. I take my turn to pet him and I get bit. Lovely.
This is more of a puncture wound from his canine. He bit and it kind of tore some flesh too. You can see a few smaller dots underneath from other shorter teeth.
There was also a lot of bruising, but you can't really see it in these pictures.
The dog was this big. He was spotted gray though and I'm not sure if his ears were this long.


2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! What the crap?! I thought great danes were supposed to be gentle dogs! That looks like it was pretty traumatic. Yikes. Call me soon and give me the details. I hope your face gets better soon.
I knew we should have not let the Danish people into the country!!
Post a Comment