Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day 2009

Here are the pictures from when the family came over Labor Day weekend.  I wish the weekend was longer, but oh well.  We all had a lot of fun! Here are a gazillion of my pictures.  Dad - I would like to see more of yours.  They are a lot better than mine.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so embarrassed that I look like pure hell in every picture!

Carrie said...

I look worse in every picture! Oh well. I literally laughed out loud at the pictures of Jamie trying to tee off on the fairway, and also Mike coaching her!

LouAnn said...

I thought you guys all looked great - I'm the one that looked like an old hag. Great pics - especially the "action" shots!

Mull Family said...

I miss all those Millers! Can I just say that your mom is looking like a pretty foxy lady these days? Seriously, she looks really good. You all look really cute in the pictures, so you can tell the mini-millers (aka Carrie and Jamie) to chill. They look lovely as always.